Liberty Nail and Beauty Supplies UK - Terms and Conditions
This policy was last updated in Nov 2014.
Information about us
The site is operated by Liberty Nail and Beauty Supplies. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07375023 and with our registered office at 208 Oldham Road Manchester M4 6BQ. Our VAT registration number is
100 7203 82.
Shopping with us
1. You may place an order to purchase a product advertised for sale on the site by following the on-screen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have the opportunity to input/correct any information prior to submitting the order.
2. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and libertynailsupplies.co.uk until we confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched (dispatch confirmation) via email confirmation.
3. If an error discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered. We will inform you as soon as possible and vice-versa upon receiving your order confirmation.
4. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
5. We may be unable to process your order if:
(a) the product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued; or
(b) there is a problem with authorisation of the payment on your bank card.
6. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
7. The cost of packaging and postage is clearly displayed at the checkout procedure for your approval prior to submitting your order.
8. The period stated within the site under “delivery information” which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the order confirmation.
9. If your delivery address is outside of UK and Europe, you may be subject to import duties and taxes. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary country to country so we advise you to contact your local customs office for further information.
10. We use a number of third parties and delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Please report to us if in an unlikely event that you didn't receive your order that has already been dispatched.
11. For deliveries before a UK bank holiday or Christmas period, please order in advance. During the holiday periods, we will endeavour to dispatch all orders within the set time frame, however we can’t guarantee delivery times as the post may be delayed in your area.
12. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent of that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control.
Risk and Ownership
13. Once delivered, the products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
14. Ownership of the products delivered will only pass to you on receiving full payment of all sums due in respect of the order.
Price and Payment
15. The price of any products will be as quoted on our site British pound sterling (GBP), except in cases of obvious error.
16. These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the available options.
17. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already dispatched your order.
18. We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full.
19. By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
20. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
21. Site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will inform you as soon as possible reconfirming or cancelling it your order.
22. "Free standard UK shipping" applies to parcel packages only and not palletised items unless authorised by management discretion.
23. We welcome all feedback about our services and we are here to help you if you happen to come across any difficulties whilst shopping with us.
24. If you feel dissatisfied with our service so you may write to us via the “contact us” page or directly emailing customer service to firstname.lastname@example.org
25. There are a number of products that are ONLY suitable for trade or professional users. Warning will be given to ensure that you are fully aware of this. In buying these products, you confirm that you are trading as a professional business, nail technician, run a nail bar or salon. We will not be liable for any misuse of the product if you are not fully trained.
26. Please read all instructions, manuals and any user documentation that came with the your products carefully. Manufacturer's guidelines are recommended to be followed to ensure your awareness and safety. We are not liable for any injuries, losses or any other liability for negligence if guidelines are not followed appropriately.
27. Most items such as nail file machines, spa chairs, dryers and lamps come with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. If a product develops a fault within the warranty period, we will assist by the way of providing spares or a repair service depending on the type of product purchased. Please note, wear and tear is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
28. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the site, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
29. You and we agree that English law applies to these Terms & Conditions and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions will only be dealt with by the English courts.